Terms and conditions
For Enrolment Perks*
The enrolment perks are valid for enrolment in any Royal Holloway, University of London Bachelor’s Degree programme from 15 April to 10 May 2019.
- S$50 CapitaVouchers
- 50% Waiver of Application Fee
- S$100 Study Rebate
- University Edition T-shirt
- University EZ-Link card (stored value of $5)
*Important, please note: “Enrolment” refers to an application for a programme where the application fee has been paid.
For “Study Referral Scheme” benefits:
- The “Study Referral Scheme” benefits promotional campaign (the “Referral Campaign”) runs from 15th April 2019 (Monday), 1200 hours and will end on 10th May 2019 (Friday), 1800 hours. This period is also hereby known as the “Promotional Period”. Referral Campaign will not be extended to any students who enrolled for Royal Holloway, University of London Bachelor’s Degree programmes after the Promotional Period.
- Referral Campaign Eligibility:
- This is open to all individuals (hereby known as “Advocates”) and their family member(s) (hereby known as “Referees”) who enrol for either Royal Holloway, University of London Bachelor’s Degree programmes during the Promotional Period.
- Both Advocates and Referees need not enrol for the same Degree programme nor at the same period of time to be eligible for this Referral Campaign.
- Advocates and Referees must at all times be verifiably different individuals.
- All employees and sales agents of Kaplan in Singapore are not eligible to participate in this Referral Campaign.
- There is no limit to the number of family member(s) referred under this Referral Campaign.
- All Advocates and Referees will be entitled to the Referral Campaign benefits (the “Referral Rewards”) once Kaplan has completed verification that both have met all requirements of the Referral Campaign Eligibility.
- Referral Rewards:
- Advocates will receive S$400 referral fees in the form of cheque, subject to and within one month of payment of 1st instalment tuition fee of Referees.
- Referral Rewards will not cover the prevailing taxes and programme-related expenses. These Referral Rewards are non-transferable, neither exchangeable for cash nor credit of any kind and shall be subject to such terms and conditions which Kaplan may at its sole and absolute discretion impose from time to time. Kaplan may at its sole and absolute discretion replace or substitute the Referral Rewards with another product of equivalent or similar value at any time without notice or liability to the Advocates and Referees.
Back to Home